Cool . Crazy . Committed . Competent . Cooperative . Creative

Cool . Crazy . Committed . Competent . Cooperative . Creative

Friday, January 10, 2014

6C Class Contract

Endeavour Primary: 6C Class Contract

I, ______________________________ of Class 6C (2014) promise to (obey my class rules):-
1)          Try my best in everything I do.
2)          Be attentive during all lessons.
3)          Ask questions to clarify any doubts.
4)          Be respectful, polite and trustworthy.
5)            Help one another to achieve better class results.
I promise to obey all school rules (refer to handbook).
I promise to display all school values.
I promise to be a STAR pupil.
__________________
(signature of 6C pupil)
Footnote:
School Values: EDP = I²C
(Diligence + Perseverance + Integrity + Innovation + Compassion)
STAR:
Safety first + be Truthful + A audience + be Respectful & Responsible

________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment