Cool . Crazy . Committed . Competent . Cooperative . Creative

Cool . Crazy . Committed . Competent . Cooperative . Creative

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rainbow Day Photos


Congratulations 5C! We did it!
I'm so proud of all of you for putting up an excellent show today during Rainbow Day 1.

Recalling all the weeks of practices which we have endured, I hope that all of you have learnt that, in all things, in order to have good results, we must put in hard work.

No matter how tough the tasks would be, we must be diligent and persevere on till the end.

In everything we do (be it dancing, studying, doing group project etc), we must remember to have a positive attitude. With hard work and determination, we will be able to achieve much together.

Let's translate the zeal and effort in preparing for Rainbow Day dance into determination to achieve great academic results as we prepare for the coming CA1.

I simply love the lyrics:
I will never say never
I will fight till forever
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up
Pick it up, pick it up
And never say never

I'll be posting our dance video soon. (watch the space!)

13 comments:

  1. thank you for posting up the lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs Tong,
    I also like those lyrics. We did it because of all your help and teaching. Thank you so much Mrs Tong.
    Love,
    Jesslynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jesslynn!
      I'm very glad that we did great during the concert!
      Thank you all of you for putting in so much effort to practise for the dance.

      Mrs Tong

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love the lyrics too!
    Many of my P4 classmates said that our dance was AWESOME!!!
    They said that our song was nice and the moves were COOL!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!
      I think all of you are indeed awesome and cool!

      Mrs Tong

      Delete
  4. nice photos!!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!:) Some of them looked 'weird' with the hearts!! :)

      Delete
  5. WE ROCKED!!!! Thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete